Transcripts come in multiple forms and fall under one of two general categories: official and unofficial.

Unofficial Transcripts

Unofficial transcripts are photocopies of your official transcript. 

If you need an unofficial academic record, go to the Yale Hub website and follow the steps provided to print out an academic record. 

Alternatively, our office can provide a copy of our own internal advising documents to currently enrolled Yale College students. These academic records do not take the place of an official transcript. Students may obtain copies of their internal academic record only from their Residential College Deans. There is no charge for the production of the academic record.

Official Transcripts

Official transcripts are only issued by the Office of the Registrar. 

  • Current students and alumni with an active Yale NetID order by signing in through Yale Hub and following the steps provided there. 
  • Alumni and former students without an active Yale NetID order directly through the National Student Clearinghouse
    Note: If you do not order through SIS, you must print and return a signed and dated consent form to the Clearinghouse via fax or mail. An order-specific consent form is generated as part of the ordering process.